PHILADELPHIA BABY PHOTOGRAPHER
The First Year Membership
bright, genuine, beautiful
The MJP Membership includes 3 sessions during your baby's fist year which can be used for a combination of maternity, newborn, and milestone sessions. After your final session, we will create a first year photo album with images from each session.
You will receive a full gallery of 40 high-resolution digital images per session. The images will be delivered within two weeks through an online gallery, where you will be able to purchase prints of your images and albums through my professional lab.
When booking, you will receive my client guide which outlines all the session details from start to finish. In this guide there is also wardrobe guidance and inspiration for what to wear to our session. I also have a client wardrobe with some dresses and children’s clothing that you can borrow. I am so excited to serve you!
25% due at time of booking, and remaining 75% due in 25% increments the day before each session.
All prices are subject to 8% Philadelphia sales tax.
PHILADELPHIA'S BEST FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER
I am honored to be a part of your most important moments & give you memories that you will cherish forever!
A 50% non-refundable retainer is due upon booking to secure your date.
A travel fee may be assessed for sessions 15+ miles from MJP.